30 January, 2008

A Plain Brown Tee

I haven't got one. But yesterday I needed one.

Right! A plain, brown T-shirt is what I wanted to wear underneath a light-brown/tan button-down, collarless shirt. I was getting dressed for work (business casual: no denim, shirt with collar - unless it looks really good without.) and had decided on this tan button-down. The choice of what to wear beneath it remained. The shirt is a bit sheer, so whatever is underneath is somewhat visible through it, as well as up at the open collar. I've worn a black tee with this before, but I did not like how much black showed through the light-brown. A Plain Brown Tee seemed to be the way to go.

Now, I'm not sure - or I wasn't then - if I actually have a plain, brown tee, so I began to rummage through my shirt drawers. I found that I do have a brown tee - it's not plain, though. This graphic is centered on the front:

(from http://www.unamerican.com/)

I found it somewhat amusing that my Only Brown T-Shirt, my only tee that came close to what I wanted to wear to work was this one.

I found a white tee and put it on. The day pretty much improved from that point.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Cady said...

Nice labels :)

January 30, 2008 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home