10 June, 2005

Friday night, backstage...

From the green room during our Friday night performance of "The Music Man." The show's going well and I feel all right. This show has exhausted me a whole lot more than I expected. I have found my legs aching, my throat sore, my whole body just wanting to lay down for a few minutes. I realized that I do a whole lot of standing in this show - both on stage and off; not to mention The Big Chase Scene where the whole cast is runing around, shouting, trying to find That Spellbinder, Hill. A few of us also make a quick run out the back of the theatre, through the lobby, through the green room ("GANG WAY!!!! RAMP! RAMP!"), along the backstage hallway, and into the stage-left wing to shout "Yeah! Down by the creek! Let's get him!" Chaz and I make it there with about five seconds to spare. WHEW!


Good times...

this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home