24 November, 2004

consistency

Well, like many journalers, my consistency in writing new entries leaves a lot to be desired. I have made some notes, telling me about entries that I want to make; and despite them, I have entered precious few new entries based on those notes (or based on anything, for that matter!).

So, here's an entry just for entry's sake. Just to get me going again.

I was thinking about this journaling stuff today. I guess that I haven't ever done it enough, and consistently enough to find catharsis in it. Mostly it looks like a task to me. Something that I don't want to do, but which I know is good for me. I want to get to the point where things on my mind will beg me to type them up here.

I added a convenient link on this browser at work so I can bring up the main journaling page easily. Perhaps that will motivate me to make more entries. If not, I'll just have to come up with something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home